This article will explain information and guide if you want to stop using Virtual Data Center. Please read carefully on Preparation section before continuing follow the Guide section.
Before unsubscribe service, please ensure these following:
- Unsubscribe means cancel and stop service and components within service.
- You have no longer access to vCloud Director, VDC and VM.
- We cannot guarantee recovery in the event that you accidentally cancel a service.
1. Go to MyAccount Portal https://account.zettagrid.id/login
2. Click on the Service you want to stop. (Service details will be shown)
3. Click on the Cancel submenu from the drop-down Manage menu.
4. Fill in the service ID (example: for this service is DC_XXXXX) then select the reason, and if there are additional notes, you can type it. And then click "Terminate Service"
5. System will direct you to validating cancellation by forcing to put password MyAccount. Just follow the validating steps.
Once you hit terminate service button, service will be closed, which means, you are no longer has access to VDC and VMs. Please be aware of that. If any case you accidentally cancel a service, please contact our support team as soon as possible to see if we can recover your environment.