Zettagrid supports 2-Step Authentication (aka 2 Factor Authentication). Once enabled you will need to enter a code in addition to your password when logging in to MyAccount.
- You must login to MyAccount Portal
- You must install Google Authenticator or another TOTP compatible application to store secret key and generate code. (You can install on you mobile phone or personal PC)
To enable 2-Step Authentication:
- Log in to MyAccount
- Choose "My Profile" from the side menu, then select the Security tab
- Click "Enable" in the 2-Step Authentication section and follow the instructions provided to setup, test, and enable 2-Step Authentication.
You can also disable 2-Step Authentication in the Security tab of My Profile if you wish to revert to password-only authentication. If you wish to change your 2-Step Authentication Secret Key, simply disable and re-enable via MyAccount.
Login to MyAccount after 2FA is enabled:
- Log in to MyAccount using Customer ID and Password. Hit Login.
- You will see "Additional authentication mechanisms are required" message information and MyAccount will ask you to put Authentication Code.
- Open your Google Authenticator or other Authenticator installed and configure earlier.
- Find the code and put it on login form.
- Hit Login again.
How do I log in to MyAccount if I have lost my 2-Step Authentication (2FA) details?
If you have lost your 2-Step Authentication details you will need to contact our support team (see support.zettagrid.id). We can disable 2-Step Authentication for your account so you can log in and, if desired, configure 2-Step Authentication again.
If you know your 2-Step Authentication details and want to disable or change the secret key then go to My Profile in MyAccount and select the Security tab. This tab has options for disabling 2-Step Authentication.