Veeam Agent is agent-based backup software for physical and virtual machine. Veeam Agent can be used to protect different types of computers and devices: desktops, laptops and tablets. The solution can be installed on Windows-based workstations, physical servers and virtual machines.
This guide will show you how to install Veeam Agent for Windows Server on Windows Machine.
- Server with Windows Server OS
- Veeam Backup ISO, can be downloaded
1. Access to your Windows Machine, and locate to your installation file.
2. Double-click the downloaded setup archive. In the open archive, double-click the setup file to launch the installation wizard and click Next.
3. Click I Accept to accept license agreements and install Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows.
4. After the installation completed, check Run Veeam Recovery Media creation wizard and finish.
Note: This is optional, you can download create Recovery Media later. Find about Create Veeam Recovery Media in Veeam Agent
After Recovery Media successfully created, open Veeam Agent to configure.
1. Click Star button, type "Veeam Agent" and open.
2. Once the Veeam Agent is opened, a display will appear to install the license and klick Yes.
3. Choose Server and point to where the license belongs, click Install.